Saturday, August 15, 2009

The French Connection

My buddy Patrick from France who I havent seen in almost a decade came to visit a few days ago. I use to go hang out with him for a few weeks every year in Paris. We used to be total party animals and would drive to Amsterdam on weekends. Now we're both kind of old and relaxed... His wife Magalie, who I just met, is four months pregnant(!) and very cool too.
Here we are at Perry's getting ready to eat some local cuisine. I dont know whats up with the camera.

Magali digging into some steak.

The next day we took them to one of our favorite swimming holes, Hamilton Pool. Its really beautiful there and the water is much cooler than the 100˚ air. I always bring people here when they visit, its one of my favorite places in Texas.









After our swim we went downtown for some sightseeing which I forgot to document on film. All in all it was a fun time though. I hope we dont have to wait another 10 years before we see them again. Actually I think we'll be visiting them next September for Patrick's 40th birthday party, I hate to fly but Tina's never been to Europe and I think it would be an adventure for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment