Friday, August 7, 2009

Dinner and a Movie


Last night we went to Tina's favorite restaurant, Korea Garden. It's pretty good if you're into Korean food...



We didn't have sushi but I thought the new sushi conveyor was photo worthy. You might notice the walls are leaning, that's because the building is a huge semi-cylinder, like an old plane hangar.

After dinner we rolled down to the Alamo Drafthouse to see the newish Harry Potter movie. I'm not really into Harry Potter, but I AM really into milkshakes, and they're pretty good at the Alamo.

This is a shirt they were selling in the lobby of the theater. Yeah, it's Hulk Hogan kicking down the twin towers.



3 comments:

  1. Dude, Im impressed with your bloggie-ness! Its going good so far!
    I added you to mine, so it should send you an email.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude...can you be any more of an asiaphile?
    martial arts, asian food, korean wife, taiwanese chihuahua, philippino pig,
    japanese greyhound mutt...the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually my wife is not Korean. She's a grizzly bear, thats why I have trouble understanding her

    ReplyDelete