Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Japan Trip!




Okay, so a while back my email address was hacked and I had to delete it, I forgot all my passwords and couldnt post here for months... so, sorry nine people. Anyway Tina and I went to Japan last month ( for less cool pictures of our trip check her blog ) and it was a blast. Heres some pics...
Crazy signs were everywhere to be seen, I took pictures of all of them
Vending machines were also everywhere, cans of hot coffee, cigarettes and beer.




Cupie doll painting by Hori Benny at Chop Stick tattoo in Osaka. Awesome artist and a really cool guy, if youre in Osaka you should check him out! He tattooed us both (amazing work) and hooked us up.





This is a small alley.

Deer in Nara, they were everywhere, we thought they were going to be in a park or something, but they were just cruising around downtown, I even saw one in a store.
Matsuri on a small island. The village temple doubled as a playground.


Awesome temple in Kyoto.



Me and Luar at the Taikai






No comments:

Post a Comment