Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grainger


It's been raining like crazy for the last few weeks, and it's been cold. I havent done any outside stuff lately. bummer. The weather broke this last weekend and Chan and I went exploring north of Austin. There's beautiful land that the state and Army corps of engineers manage, people hunt fish and hike, its huge. Unfortunately because of the rain a lot of the fishing docks were under water. I think the fish were kind of freaked out too, we didnt catch anything. It was great though.


I think this spot was near Circleville. That tree used to be on the shore. When we were leaving this place we saw a lot of coyote carcasses on the road.




This is an awesome Santa Fe caboose from the early fourties. It was on blocks in a field by some silos, not near any tracks.


It was locked up but here's a pretty good view of the inside, I really wish I could've gotten in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment