Monday, December 14, 2009

santa is coming for you


Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this month, December is rough for most people, its especially hard for people who dont manage their time well. I'm that guy. I've been trying to shop for everyone on my list and it's hard. I haven't had time to do most of the fun stuff I try to do when not working or sleeping, I have been taking random pictures though so here it is...


Early in the month we were supposed to get two inches of snow, that's not normal in Austin. In the 5+ years we've been here it's snowed once, about an inch, which was gone the next morning. So I was understandably excited about the expected ice, everyone in town was. Unfortunately all we got was 15 minutes of flurries, it all melted before it hit the ground. Bummer.


Since I havent been out, heres some marginally blog worthy stuff that happened at the shop. 1, My wife realized her skills as a hairdresser, here she is cutting Brad's hair. 2, Simon (who is almost done with dental school) tried to fix Ben's toothache without surgical implements. If you blow up this picture you'll notice that Ben is terrified. 3, Cody did a tattoo wearing a ladybug costume that was a Christmas present for my pig. Thanks Jay & Cliona!



No comments:

Post a Comment